You can advance your career or business. You can create a life you love.
If you are like most busy, ambitious, high potential professionals, you are stressed! You find yourself continually overwhelmed, over-committed, frazzled, and flat worn out.
- Maybe you are frustrated watching others succeed, while you can’t seem to figure out how to advance your career or business. You struggle to navigate the career success ladder, or to find clients and customers for your business.
- Maybe the bureaucracy and lack of communication, focus, and stability in your company, or immediate team, drives you crazy. The continual uncertainty, and shifting priorities, makes you feel as if you are continually trying to swim against the tide.
- Maybe you are uncertain whether you are good enough to overcome the challenges you face.
- Maybe you lack confidence in your ability to lead your team, you struggle to keep them motivated, and producing the level of results you know they are capable of.
- Maybe you feel fearful dealing with confrontation or criticism, and this holds you back from being as effective and successful at work as you know you could be. It makes you flat miserable when you have to deal with difficult personalities.
- Maybe you feel as though you never have enough time to get everything done at work. In your personal life, finding enough time for relationships, family, friends, regular exercise, healthy eating, and prayer or meditation, seems impossible.
- Maybe you are tired of feeling like a rat on a wheel and tired of the lack of integrity in the workplace. Maybe you even dream about breaking out of the golden handcuffs and starting your own business so that you can choose who you want to work with.
- Or maybe you feel disappointed, conflicted and compare yourself to others, especially those you secretly believe are less talented than you. You see them making the money you want to make, driving the car you want to drive, going on vacation to the spot you’d love to visit, and living in the house of your dreams. No matter how much money you make, it never feels like it’s enough for what you need. You are, by all accounts, successful but financial freedom seems unattainable.
You want to achieve better results and enjoy your life
The good news is that you can overcome all of these challenges, but only IF you are someone that understands the need for continual growth, investment in yourself, and action. If you are like the masses and want to live a mediocre life you can stop reading now because this message won’t help you. Until you change your thought processes and actions, you will be incapable of changing the results you are getting.
You must start to live your life on purpose, by choice, not by chance. Stop drifting through life.
What is your dream? Get crystal clear in your vision for that dream. Where are you now and where do you want to be in 6 months or 12 months? Don’t be one of those people that reaches the end of their life and says “I wish I’d had the courage to go after my dreams”. Everything you need to achieve your dreams is within you but:
YOU must do the work
YOU must take action
YOU must invest in yourself and your vision.
To reach your dreams you must take chances and take risks, even when you are scared, or your dreams won’t happen. Don’t let challenges stop you from striving to be, do, and have more of what you want and know you can be. The time to prepare for future opportunities is now, it’s too late once they appear. Preparation + Opportunity = Success.
You are the CEO of You, Inc. It’s up to you to invest in yourself to develop the skills, confidence, assertiveness, patience, emotional intelligence, and influence you need to be ready for the next opportunity when it comes.
You must develop the ability to receive criticism, evaluate it, learn from what is useful, and discard the rest. You must learn how to be less governed by emotion at work, but retain your passion. Learn how to create more income, more clients, get a promotion, find contentment, think from an abundance mindset, and develop fearlessness. Learn how to lead and influence people, develop your people, stop procrastinating, develop high performance skills to get more of the right things done and free up time for what you want to do.
If you REALLY want to learn to lead and influence people, advance your career or find a new career that you are passionate about, or start a business, the time to start is NOW.
Success and wealth can become a reality
BUT understand this:
It won’t happen without YOU doing the work and taking action.
It won’t happen without YOU raising your awareness and taking responsibility for the results you are experiencing right now.
It won’t happen without YOU changing your thoughts, beliefs and actions.
It won’t happen if YOU are not prepared to invest in yourself.
So are you going to be one of the mediocre masses who will continue to do things the same way and get the same results over and over? Or are you prepared to do things differently?
So who am I and why should you care?
My name is Joanne Mitchell, and I am an executive and professional coach, teacher and speaker, trained and certified by the John Maxwell Team. John Maxwell is the number one leadership expert in the world, year after year. He has established THE BEST coach and speaker training program in the world. I am trained and continually mentored by his team of internationally acclaimed coaches.
I am also a former research scientist (the Ph.D. is in Biochemistry), turned leader in commercializing early stage technologies, and now entrepreneur. My experience has made me an expert in taking calculated risks, preparing for transitions and seizing opportunities for higher levels of success. My expertise helps my clients get results.
If you are serious about taking your success to the next level in your career or business then I’m here to turbocharge your results
Think about it. Top athletes and CEOs know that having the right coach gives them a competitive advantage. The people at the top, where YOU say you want to be, understand the value of having a coach to get them to the next level of success. So doesn’t it make sense that to become successful you should do what successful people are already doing?
Of course you can follow the masses and try to figure it out yourself, or just do nothing but gripe and complain that you are not ‘lucky’. Or you can be smart, do what successful people do, and hire the right coach so you can achieve your dreams faster.
Today, as we seek success in an extremely competitive marketplace, few of us can afford the steep learning curve of life. Why wait? What would it be like to be wise, happy and successful this year versus waiting a decade or two? What would it feel like to finally achieve the success, and have the income level you dream about? Can you imagine getting control of your time and money, and getting back your passion for your career and life?
Coaching is one of the leading tools that successful people use to live extraordinary lives
If you are ready to put in the work and invest in yourself to take your success to the next level, then click the button to learn more about coaching with me.Learn More