How would it feel to have a relationship with someone that is entirely focused on you? Someone really listening to you and holding you accountable to your dreams and aspirations? Someone who has no agenda other than your career or business growth and success and who is often more committed to what you want to achieve in life than you are. Imagine a relationship where you can finally break free of your self-limiting beliefs and negative self-talk. That relationship is what professional coaching is all about.
High potential professionals know that having a coach can give them the edge they need to take their career, business, and life to the next level.
- Want to maximize your potential and reach your dreams
- Want to develop high performance skills and habits
- Want to make more money and/or get control of the financial piece of your life
- Want to learn new leadership skills and develop your leadership potential
- Want to become an entrepreneur and start your own business
- Want to take your business success to the next level
- Want to advancement your career but not sure how
- Are you feeling stuck in your career, or bored and unchallenged in your current job and want more
- Want to work at something you are passionate about
- Want to transition to a new industry or new career
- Want more control of your time
- Want to get control of your life back and have better relationships with family
and you are prepared to do the work, raise your awareness, and take action, then coaching with me can get you to your goals.
“High performance women will need to juggle a lot at the same time. But eventually something has got to give and it usually ends up being the personal front. After a while one starts pushing the personal priorities (e.g. health, happiness, personal development etc….) to the back seat without giving it much thought. The consequences of doing so eventually leads to a high performing but often not so joyous professionals. The sessions I have had with Joanne really opened my eyes to some of the most basic things that I have lost sight of in my quest to chase the corporate dream. I have been living my life based on what was on my calendar. She reminded me that I need to pencil in personal time on my calendar. Her sessions were very methodical and structured and it helped me answer the questions that I have not asked myself in a long time. I have followed her inputs and carved out time for myself and striving to become the well rounded on all aspects not just my professional life. Joanne’s experience of being in the high performing positions in academic and corporate worlds makes her the ideal coach because she has actually experienced the challenges herself. Her advice are never theoretical. She is very personable and really engages in you in a conversation about yourself. I have benefited a lot from our sessions and I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, experience and personable coach to improve their professional performance and/or personal life.” —Subashini Asokan, Ph.D., Director of IP Licensing, GE Oil & Gas
As your coach I can help you:
- Get crystal clear on what you REALLY want.
- Achieve more of what you want from life – career advancement, money, time, happiness, business success, freedom.
- Reduce frustrations, tolerations and delays.
- Reduce your time on the learning curve so that you can achieve faster.
- Identify your best life and help you interweave all the strands to synthesize a life that gives you joy and satisfaction.
- Be your accountability partner, an objective sounding board and your cheerleader.
- Provide clear structure to identify your goals and brain storm ideas to help you achieve them faster.
- Provide new information, strategies, solutions and connections.
“Recently, the industry in which I’ve worked for the past 20 years has become frustrating and dissatisfying. My wife gave me a gift of professional career coaching from Joanne so I could see if there were other career options that interest me. After turning 50 years old, I initially thought I might be too old to reinvent myself, but now I realize that age is a state of mind and there is still plenty of time to do something else. Joanne has really helped me think hard about what is important to me, what I am good at, and what I have a passion for. She is very effective at helping someone figure out what their career possibilities are. Joanne’s coaching has allowed me to reflect not only on my education but also my natural abilities. We have been able to identify specific primary and secondary career paths to pursue. I am now very excited to start the next chapter in my career.” Rob Arnoldy, CFP®
Who I work with
I only work with highly motivated, executives, business owners, and high potential professionals. My clients are ambitious, forward-looking, goal-oriented individuals who also value family and personal time and want to reach their career and financial goals and live their lives passionately and joyfully.
- ONE-on-ONE coaching by phone or video conferencing.
- DISC Personality Profile.
- Daily Planner Sheet.
- Performance and Productivity Guide ebook.
- Unlimited e-mail support.
Option 1: 1 YEAR – 24 sessions of 60 minutes duration taking place every two weeks. $6,000
Option 2: 6 MONTHS – 12 sessions of 60 minutes duration taking place every two weeks. $3,500
Option 3: 3 MONTHS – 6 sessions of 60 minutes duration taking place every two weeks. $2,000
Ask about custom packages.
If you would like to be considered for my coaching program then click the button to request a coaching application form.