My masterminds offer a combination of peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and career skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
“I got comments from my 1 year review today. As I was reading the comments, I kept thinking “Thank you Joanne!” You taught me a lot and I want to thank you again for the great training. While working with you, I picked up your organizational skills and those skills have been well received here at UTA. Our weekly meetings and writing all of my tasks down really helped me keep on top of my tasks. The need to always keep Inteum up to date…now I’m the one preaching about getting everything into the database in case one of us is hit by the one bus that goes through Arlington. 🙂 And those are just a few of the things that I picked up from you.” —Sharon Ngwenya, Ph.D. Licensing Associate, University of Texas at Arlington
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and career skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study leadership, communications and growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Mastermind groups meets weekly by video conference to study key books on leadership, high performance, communication, and success. The group brings the power of the mastermind to help each other overcome challenges in their careers or businesses.
Membership of mastermind groups is strictly limited to offer an elite experience to the selected members.
For more information about the next available mastermind contact me here
“When I was floundering about where my career was going, I reached out to Joanne and she provided the immediate focus I really needed. I owe so much to Joanne’s encouragement and practical approach to making some important life decisions. Before getting her advice I was hesitant in whether I could make a big job change. But when I started practicing her suggested positive conditioning skills and seeing how Joanne practices this in her own life, I found within myself the courage and started the path that led me out of a dead-end job. Sometimes when we feel stuck, the Universe sends people like Joanne into our lives to get us back on track. Joanne was definitely a God-sent person for me at a time when I felt scattered and without hope.” —Suzy Stroud, CRA, CPRA, CFRA Grant and Contract Associate, Baylor College of Medicine
Mastermind groups are a great way to start your staff on the journey of leadership and professional development. I offer mastermind groups on the following curriculum from the John Maxwell Team:
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- How to be a REAL Success
- Put Your Dream to the Test
- Becoming A Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Leadership Gold
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn For Teens
- Developing the Leaders Around You
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
- Leadership Off The Wall
- Leadership Transition
- Today Matters
More information can be found at my Business Coaching website.