This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect.
What To Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, replies to your telephone or email requests.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (If your event is open to the public and you want additional publicity for it.)
- A professional presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations.
I am a former scientific researcher, who transitioned into early stage technology commercialization, and rose rapidly up the ranks to become Director in just 7 short years. I have been a leader in a number of university and research-based healthcare organizations before I transitioned again into entrepreneurship. I have spoken at national and international scientific conferences and technology commercialization events as well as at smaller shark tank and workshop type of events.
My passion is to develop people into better leaders, to give them the tools to perform at a higher level, and the clarity of vision to follow their dreams.
My writing has been published in The Huffington Post and Plaid for Women.
I have been happily married to my husband, Todd, for twelve years. We have two daughters and a rescued Labrador dog. We live outside of Houston, Texas. In my free time, I enjoy reading, riding my bike and exercising.
I speak on topics related to:
- Work/life Balance
- High Performance
- Career Advancement and Transition
I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
In addition, as a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, I will at your request, incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
John Maxwell Team topics:
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- How to be a REAL Success
- Put Your Dream to the Test
- Becoming A Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Leadership Gold
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn For Teens
- Developing the Leaders Around You
- Leadership Off The Wall
- Leadership Transition
- Today Matters
What Others Are Saying
‘I wanted to thank you again for the fantastic workshop’ – Delphine Boulbes, PhD, VP, Programming – Association for Women in Science, Gulf Coast Houston Chapter
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click here to send an email. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.